Friday, March 31, 2006

The CCSD, now with 16% more sex

Sexual assault is a problem. A big problem. Chances are, we all know someone who has been affected by it. That's why I was infuriated when I read this story in the ABH yesterday. A 49 year old parapro claims she was sexually molested by a 7 year old student. She was supervising the lunch room when: "One of the boys allegedly grabbed the parapro's legs and ran his hands up to touch her crotch, police said." The woman filed a complaint with the Clarke County School District, and has since filed a complaint with the police department. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lawsuit against the CCSD soon to follow.

What makes this story particularly frustrating is that it delegitimizes real sexual assaults. Was this woman so incapable of handling the "advances" of a 7 year old boy, that she found it necessary to get the police involved? Did she consider that the 7 year old who committed these actions may have some emotional/developmental problems that could be best handled without police involvement? I'm guessing that the answer is no. Now this boy will face possible criminal charges and expulsion. Maybe the woman is a total basketcase who is unable to deal with an awkward situation with a pre-pubescent boy, but more likely she is a woman who's seeking financial gain. Either way she's a dbag for making this a sexual assault issue.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had my man boobs squeezed by a six year old Saturday morning but I just shouted at him in my scariest voice "KEEP your hands to yourself" because I wanted to do the same thing to his MILF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home