Monday, March 27, 2006

Ralph Reed Nuggets

Whenever I think it's impossible for Ralph Reed to be more of a tool, fresh news of his d-baggery is revealed, reinforcing my conviction that he is the biggest asshat in the universe. The AJC reported that because he was able to conceal the identity of his clients past the statute of limitations, he has evaded prosecution for illegaly lobbying in Texas.

Check out NPR's 6 Degrees of Jack Abramoff

Reed's best quote:

"Hey, now that I'm done with the electoral politics, I need to start humping in corporate accounts! I'm counting on you to help me with some contacts."

-- Reed, in an e-mail to Abramoff, November 1998

What a D-bag

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Cufflink Carl said...

Also from NPR is this juicy nugget of Reed-rhetoric.

"He is a bad version of us! No more money for him." -- Abramoff, in a January 2002 e-mail to Michael Scanlon, complaining about Reed's billing practices.

So, there you have it. Ralph Reed is such an asshat that even professional lobbyists like Jack Abramoff think he's a sleazebucket who makes the industry look bad.

Asshat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home